- Land Size: 525 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac with picture perfect outlook to the state forest and family park. The well appointed kitchen compliments the generous open plan living space which all sprawls gently towards the outdoor alfresco area. This sun drenched Coral home oozes street appeal with beautifully manicured gardens and low maintenance living. Completing this home is the 6.5KW Solar Power system.
- 4 large bedrooms, mirrored robes, ceiling fans.
- Main bedroom with ensuite having large his/hers shower recess & large walk in robe.
- Formal lounge/media, family living/dining outdoor and expansive alfresco area.
- Large modern and centralised kitchen - ample cupboards and deep breakfast bar. Extra-large fridge recess. Electrical appliances include: oven, cook top, dishwasher and sink incinerator.
- Modern bathroom includes large shower recess, mirrored vanity with spotlights, quality tap-ware, bath plus heat lamps.
- 3 x split system a/c wall units for comfortable living.
Prime location, handy to schools, major shopping centres, railway, restaurants, parks and easy access to the M1 Motorway. Approximately 45 minutes to Brisbane, 20 minutes to Gold Coast beaches and only 15 minutes to Griffith University.
Be the first to inspect to cease this cracking opportunity!!!
While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.