- Land Size: 824 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
The intelligent floor plan boasts plenty of space for the entire family. Well-appointed throughout, this magnificent property represents OUTSTANDING value in the current market.
- Spacious luxury residence. (Est. 2003). Freshly painted & Immaculate condition throughout.
- 3 x huge double bedrooms plus separate media lounge or 4th bedroom.
- King-sized master bedroom. Complete with large walk-in wardrobe, air-conditioning and ensuite.
- 2 x modern bathrooms in total.
- 3 x spacious living areas include; Sprawling family & meals, plus an additional tiled formal dining or rumpus.
- Large modern gourmet kitchen. Well equipped with quality appliances including; Electric cooktops & s/s oven, dishwasher, large fridge space (plumbed for ice/water), loads of storage, tiled splash & island bench with breakfast bar.
- Sliding doors from the main family room open out to a large covered alfresco pavilion, overlooking the in-ground swimming pool. Perfect for entertaining large numbers of guests by the poolside.
- "Resort style" in-ground swimming pool featuring; Ambient LED lighting, water features, automatic salt-water chlorinator & filtration system. Tastefully finished with established, low maintenance & lush tropical landscaped gardens, semi-frameless glass pool-safe fencing and timber decking.
- Automatic double lock up garage plus additional off-street parking space and wide side-access. Ideal for parking boats, caravans, trailers etc.
- Massive prime 824m2 block. Private, fenced & meticulously landscaped with well-established, low maintenance gardens. Very highly sought after position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street. Handy to all amenities & surrounded by quality homes of similar age.
- Enviable location - Just minutes walk to schools, parks & Pacific Pines Town Centre. Handy to numerous shopping centres (including Westfield Helensvale 5mins), Griffith University 7mins, Gold Coast Hospital 7mins, numerous golf courses, Helensvale "Night Quarter" markets, restaurants, public transport (Including the Helensvale Train Station with adjoining light rail station) & convenient access to the M1 Motorway (approx 45 mins to Brisbane, 25 mins to Main Beach, 35 mins to Gold Coast Airport).
- Many, many extras & luxury upgrades throughout including; Feature entry with raised portico/porch & foyer, High raked ceilings, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, solar-power system, rain-water tank, solid brick & tile construction, freshly painted throughout, side access & much, much more....
The privileged new home owner will appreciate the exceptional quality, meticulous attention to detail, enviable location, privacy, expansive living space & obvious future capital growth that this sensational property has to offer. Immaculately presented throughout, this one really does tick all the boxes. First to inspect will buy!
The search is over. Avoid disappointment....call & arrange a viewing today!!
While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.